Become a Member
The Arc of Mercer County is your local chapter of The Arc of Pennsylvania and The Arc of the United States, the
largest advocacy organization in the country for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, including
A yearly single membership is $10 or $15 for a family membership. Your membership in The Arc of Mercer County
- Membership in The Arc’s national and state chapters
- Quarterly print newsletters
- Nominating and voting for chapter Board members and bylaw amendments
- Invitations to our quarterly membership meetings and annual dinners
- Regular information about organization events and activities
- Alerts for national, state, and local advocacy issues.
When you become a member, you become a part of a movement that for over 60 years has celebrated the abilities of
people with disabilities and helped ensure a better quality of life for them. Now more than ever, we need to
increase our membership and build a strong network of committed members who can, and will, make a difference.
Join our efforts to protect the rights of individuals with special needs and to change their lives. Add your
support to our mission and increase our strength to create positive change in our community. Become a member
To join The Arc of Mercer County, download a Membership Application and mail it along with payment to the address below. For more
information, contact our Membership Administrator at 724-981-2950 x 245.
The Arc of Mercer County
Attention: Membership Administrator
850 N. Hermitage Road
Hermitage, PA 16148